Eat well to be well
One of the problems we have today is that “we need not eat”, but eat only what we love, in the amount and when we want, and this great change necessarily leads to an unbalanced diet ( if you only choose foods that you like, you probably are foods rich in sugar and fats, as these ingredients make the food more “tasty”, and these foods are often rich in calories and low in nutrients and, when we eat what we like to eat more).
Although we know that food has an important emotional component, is not so difficult to acquire correct eating habits: get used to eating “good” and “move” it’s easier than you think you bring many benefits (many of which Now you can imagine). Think the most important thing is your health, it is worth spending some time.
1. Start with breakfast (complete), there is no point in pretending that I do not have time, is the most important meal because the body has been many hours without eating and need to get started.
2. Make four meals per day (minimum 3) and take your time (the brain takes about 20 minutes to receive the signal of satiety, if you eat too fast, you can eat more than necessary, because the brain has not received the signal ) and when you can avoid eating alone (it is much more pleasant to do so in the company).
3. Do not jump any food (do not think so thin, quite the contrary, when you get your next meal you launch it).
4. Drink water between meals and meals (without exaggeration, we do not need to go with the bottle at all, with half a liter or two is sufficient). Forget the myth that water thin or fat or thin. Moderator sugary soft drinks.
5. Be careful with diets (in the long run do not work). Learn to eat healthy forever, eating is something we do every day, several times, so it is worth learning to do well.