Tips to keep your spine healthy.
The column is a structure very important and resilient, is vertically along the back half, extending from the stem of the skull to the pelvis is divided into three regions dorsal, lumbar and sacral.
All parts of the spine are essential for the support, mobility and posture of the whole body, is also a great guide for the nervous system. Here are some tips to keep your spine healthy.
• Postural awareness: The best way to care for the column is maintaining an upright posture. Every time we realize that we drink to correct poor posture by tightening and contracting the abdomen and lining the abdomen and we maintain the right column. The shoulders should be pulled back, but not forced so that they fall freely to the constados. Poor posture can cause many problems that affect health, when not in proper position nerves are pinched between the vertebrae that leads to poor blood circulation and energy. It’s unbelievable but true that a poor body posture is a cause of depression or low mood. It is also important to pay attention to posture when sitting and especially when working long time in front of the monitor. One way to see if the position is right is to put a clock and set it to every so often and take your time and check if the position is correct.
• We should not carry heavy objects to avoid possible injury or hernias.
• Massages are great for helping to invigorate the vertebrae, intervertebral pressure release and expel toxins.
• They are essential to keep the spine healthy dietary complex. Magnesium, calcium, yeast, dairy, vegetable oils and flaxseed.
• Perform abdominal exercises including lumbar, practice yoga to relax and tone the column.